Thursday, May 7, 2009

deals deals deals

I love how KFC is offering free meals til the 19th.
I love how Im getting my paycheck today!
I love how mothers day is coming up and im excited to get her something because i love giving people presents and making people happy (:
I love how antojitos mini icecreams are just 50cents each!
I love deals!

Anyways enough of the love. How about I'm getting a car soon! My dad told me my budget is 6 grand. whooot! Im looking into getting either an audi, bmw, mitsubishi, acura, mazda or a volkswagon.

meaning..ROADTRIP during the summer! :D

i need some sleep -_- 7pm-430am at esprit tomorrow

xoxo

haylebabyyy

2 comments:

  1. dear hayle ,
    my deal budget was 5k . lol and i got a 3k
    car . omg im telling u it took me like fucking
    4 months to find the RIGHT car even if it has
    alotta mileage .anywho , everyone wants an audi
    and bmw because most middle class people
    can afford it . [ coming out of james mouth
    and his brother , which had an audi ]
    said : " MAINTENANCE is a BITCH "

    because
    1. they are german cars .
    2. the parts are expensive
    3. your paycheck WILL be going to
    the monthly maintenance you HAVE to keep
    up to date to .
    4. u dont have to . but u dont wna
    let your baby down because i wouldnt

    because im sure as hell want a bmw
    just helping

    try craigslist.com losangeles
    because thats how i got my car even if
    we had to meet with the person
    and test drive a little . it was worth it
    because i love my car .

    i can help u too ! since i found mine
    anyway haha .

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo my sister has that car in white and a body

    ReplyDelete