Sunday, May 3, 2009

prom 2009

Arabian Nights was definitely the best first and last prom I've ever gone to. A mountain full of food on my plate. refreshing iced coffee drinks. fun caricatures. hype dance floor. the best prom date. and the best group of friends all in a party bus faded. I couldnt have asked for a better night.

The day started out pretty bumpy because I hit a car in the school parking lot. I was in a rush because kevin and his parents were waiting for me to get there and i hate people waiting for me. BUT luckily! I only hit their car with my tire so there werent any bumps or scratches. The scary part was there were people chilling in the car and I was hoping they didn't notice but of course they did, but they were nice so it was all good. I couldnt stop shaking afterwards.

The end of the morning, we all chilled at jesus house and then I ended up knocking out in the car with kevin and took him home at 5 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment