Friday, May 1, 2009

kevin and I got our nails done today! It spahkul ligh diamond in the sky.

Im excited for prom now! I just dont know who's going to end up doing my hair since the hair stylist that was supposed to do it cant anymore =|

Stupid people today killed my mood. They charged me $125 to get my dress altered. serious? wow. Thats crossing the line. The guy told me he would call me yesterday or today to tell me how much the alterations would cost, but instead they already finished the dress. UGH. At least, my boyfriends mom argued with them over the phone. Now I only have to pay 100 BUT STILL! my dress was 165. I told my dad tonight and suprisingly, he was being positive and didnt throw a fit. "at least you saved $25!"

to make this entry a little interesting,

Today, I forgot my inhaler. I had an asthma attack and had to go to the ER. The doctors told me it wasn't an asthma attack. It was just a panic attack from worrying about whether I would get an asthma attack. FML


&

heres a link for ya!
Your personality shows through handwriting

http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22323/73133-personality-written-handwriting-

xoxo
hayle

No comments:

Post a Comment