Saturday, April 25, 2009

I never finish..

I have lost my blogging fever recently, but I need to update:

Im going to have to stick with the pink/coral dress I bought, I dont have enough money to buy a new one after all.. and I dont plan on asking my parents for money- BUT I LOOK LIKE A CAN! -_- it still needs to be tightened.
other than that, I'm basically ready for prom!

I cant wait till my next paycheck. I need a new camera, some true religions and these sandals are indeed THE SHIT.



I just love love love the way vanessa hudgens dresses.


Anyways! today was super random. lisa, kevin, ashley, and ubaldo picked me up out of the blue and went to Antojitos. OMG bomb cheap icecream. I'm planning on visiting soon. Afterwards, we went to Dominos and grabbed free pasta breadbowls and ate it at the park. It was a nice day today. I love how I don't have to go to school. 5 more weeks til graduation!

stay swineflu free and sanitize your hands on the regularly!


xoxo
haylebaby

1 comment: