Saturday, April 4, 2009

last day at pac

I wanna start off this blog by saying I have a really annoying canker sore.

Another incident that was annoying- actually it was creepy.. at Pacsun today, this black guy comes in with his 10 year old son, checking me out asking if I was an actress because he thought I was Brenda Song. Oookkay.. so then! he asks for my autograph ALONG with my number. hell to the no. Then these three mexicans that were in the military who just got back from Iraq(I know because they come in every weekend to visit or buy or whatever) over heard our Brenda Song conversation and startin butting in saying that I kinda do look like her a little. but whatever! Just cuz shes asian and has a round face-soo whaaat. Anyways these three guys I guess went off and waited for me to finish talking to the black guy. The black guy started talking to me about how he met Brenda Song, how he teaches martial arts and if I wanted to learn, and how people thought he looked like some celebrity. I couldn't even understand what he was saying cuz he was so ghetto. I understand ghetto talk, but this was REAL ghetto with the slurring. Thank goodness he finally left after I didn't want to give away my number. So then the three guys approached me saying"Hey Hayle!" They come to Pacsun so much, they already remember me and know my name. I felt like asking their names because they knew mine. One was Oscar, who looked like a 5'3 Frankie J, and the other was Chris. They started to ask me what I was doing tomorrow, and iniviting me to a car show at the fair. The whole time they were there, they were just talking to me. Then Chris asks me if I was engaged, I said no because I'm only 17, and theyre were like" OMG we thought you were 24!" WOW! Afterwards, they stopped trying to hit on me and left.

An hour later, the black guy with the kid comes in again! This was interesting. When the guy left, I told everyone what happened so everyone knew who he was and what was up with him trying to hit on me. He approaches me and takes out a business card. He's started telling me his store was "overseas" It took me so long to figure out he was saying"overseas" instead of "OC." He was ghettoslurring! My manager sent me to the back for a bit and wait till he leaves. Few minutes later, I came out and he was still there! He started talking to me asking why I'm making him leave. Shawn, the manager approached him asking him to leave since he was disrupting me, and I wasn't on my break. That was the end of it.


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH, omg!
    That's so funny.
    It's a sing: good thing you're leaving!

    ReplyDelete