Wednesday, April 1, 2009

new member in the family

Isn't he adoraaable though?!! Gosh he just keeps Kevin and I occupied with him all day. Kevin is in mad love with Chiko. Today, when Chiko saw me, he jumped on me and started licking me. Gosh it feels good to be loved haha. We brought it to Petco and bought it a leash and a pretty spiffy red collar with white bones on it, some flea collar, pee pads and got it's nametag made. Unfortunately, he peed in the car. in MY seat! I had to sit in the back after that haha. We took em for a walk at Seabridge. He doesnt like being pulled with a leash, but he's gonna have to get used to it. He's currently in LA with his papi Kevin tonight ahaha what a brat. I didn't even get to go. Im jel- no not really.. I just miss the little thang. I cant wait to teach my baby tricks :D
xoxo

2 comments: