Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chikostick

EDIT: It's actually Chiko not Chico. But it's pronounced the same.

Kevin and I got a dog! Its soo cute. Well, its a chihuahua- common i know, but hey he found it on the streets. We were thinking of naming it Tupac since Mistine and J.T. (formally Kimmi and Brandon's dog) have a chihuahua named Biggie. We called him Tupac the whole day, but I think we've made a final decision with the name Chiko. He follows Kevin everywhere he goes, he doesn't bark or bite, he just licks and naps on his lap. This is the first time Ive seen my boyfriend all loveydovey with the dog. He was talking to it saying
"Youre going to be my companion forever, and youre never leaving my side" OMG i felt replaced for a second haha. Well, Kevin couldnt take care of it because he had to play basketball so I took it home 'til he picked it up. It was so cute, Chiko sat on my lap the whole time I was driving home. When I brought it home, he immediately went up to everyone and expected to get petted. It followed me everywhere around the house, and when I'd leave him alone, it'd start whimpering. When I had to give it back, it was looking at me through the car window while I was walking away, and it started whimpering and gave the sad puppy face. I miss Chiko already, but i'll be seeing him tomorrow. That reminds me, I need to take him shopping for clothes ;D He needs to rock some cuuute ass gear asap.


BTW! Taco Tuesdays. 10 tacos for $4! Sweeeet deal! After Del Taco, Phoebe, Kristine and I went to Chik-fil-a to get the strawberry peppermint and chocolate bits shake. Its so good!! and make sure to try the Chik-fil-a sauce with the fries. LOVE IT!

xoxo

1 comment: