Monday, March 2, 2009

sick

I have so much to type, but I'll just summarize. On saturday I went to my 1st grade best friend's debut. She has grown up so much! but she's still short as usual. I'm pleased she invited me even though I've havent talked or seen her in years. I took my boyfriend with me because I didn't want to be a loner not knowing anyone. It felt weird because we were the only asians except for her family, and everyone was white. On the brighter note, I saw Christian! He is white, but in the inside, he's so asian. It was cool seeing him. So us three hung out the whole time. I must say, the food was really good. Especially the empanadas. Kevin took 10 pieces of empanadas home and auntie was like"save some for the others!" haha and then I smuggled the Apple cider in my purse. It was so crazy seeing auntie though, when she saw me, ahe gave me a huge hug which felt really comforting. Anyways, I dropped my camera and now it won't turn on. But no worries, I took it to Best Buy and theyre currently fixing it. After Selina's I came over to my boyfriends house. We opened the apple cider and played checkers the rest of the night.

Sunday, I woke up feeling like crap. I had phlegm in my throat. I hate coughing up phlegm because I always have to walk over to the nearest trash can to spit it out. Yuck. I knew I got sick from last night because my bare back was turned to the open door, and it was freezing. My family woke me up telling me to get ready because we were going to go out to have lunch with my other relatives.My uncle let me drive, but soon enough when my mom found out I was driving, she got out of the car and preferred to use her own car instead. She gets so nervous that she doesnt even trust my driving. There were 17 of us, and we ended up going to Hometown Buffet. I lost my appetite because I wasnt feeling too well. I started shivering nonstop and found out I had a fever. I stayed home while everyone went to the mall. My mom came home with a few stuff for me. I had to call in sick at Pacsun because I wouldnt be able to work well. Luckily, I didnt hallucinate this time. When I was younger, I'd start hallucinating, and feel like the walls were moving, and it seemed like everyone was yelling at me.

I didn't go to school today because I still feel like crap. This morning, i kept on burping non stop and threw up a couple of times. I still don't feel well, but hopefully tomorrow will be a better brighter day.


ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Awee, chug some Dayquil!
    :)

    & I remember someone telling me about their sick hallucination memories, was it you? IDKIDR.

    Well, get better!

    ReplyDelete