Friday, March 20, 2009

risktaker

Today, I finally turned in my entry for the WetSeal Contest. I picked the headshot I took yesterday and the not-smiling bodyshot from yesterday as well. I was having a hard time to choose which photo center to get it printed, but Walgreens did a goodjob with printing my picture. It was only a buck each! wooow (: what a save!
So off we went to the Northridge Mall where the closest Wet Seal was. I was nervous when I gave it to the associates. They were nice so it's all good, but I felt like I was the only one who entered because the girl I gave the entry to looked like she was unsure on what to do with it, but she ended up calling the manager. The guy told me I'd find out March 27th who wins. Good luck to me, but I really don't know how big my chances are of winning.

I got my paycheck today. A mere $88 summ bucks. I cant wait till my next paycheck! I get alot more hours than usual. Although, today i spent half of it already on Jollibee. I spent about $20 again at Jollibee just for feeding kevin and I. It was so satisfying though.

happynight!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Jollibee?

    OHHH, how exciting!
    I think you'll win!

    OMG, but I don't wanna jinx you.
    *Knock on wood.

    ReplyDelete