Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Caption here.

Gosh theres just so much to put in here I don't know where to start.

- I made a new email address
-I'm staying at Pacsun.
-I'm really into video messaging with my phone. If you're lucky you'll get a randomass video message from me. ITS THE THING TO DO!
-Netflix took away $63 out of my bank account. I am currently broke.
-I overdrafted 99 cents for the first time. STUPID NETFLIX.
-I dont know if I'll be able to go to Sadies because again-I am currently broke. Im still waiting to receive my $63 back since I returned the dvds already.
-I'm nervous hosting the sadies rally because it's a tough crowd
-I need to make a new CD. I'm getting tired of my CDs that I play in the car. If you're nice enough make me a mixed cd! <3

2 comments:

  1. :O
    So much crazy inof on your life all at once!
    HAHA.

    Mmm, don't be worried about the rally. The crowd is like whatevers. BUT, its not that bad.
    You'll do super awesome, mkay!
    :)

    I <3 this song. I always heard in other places, & I never noticed it until now. Haha.

    I'd so make you a mixed CD. If I had a blank CD.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot! we can make $8.25 together!! lol. even if its chump change, at least we'll enjoy the environment!

    ReplyDelete