Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rock'n Fish

I had so much fun today! My coworkers from Pacsun decided to have a "Lindseys bday/Sheri's leaving" dinner. Even though people flaked, Sheri, Jimmy, Lindsey, and Julie were still down. So Lindsey picked me up and we had the funniest conversations in her car. On the way to pick up Julie at her "420" apartment, she was talking about how this girl in her windows display class dropped a mannequin, and the nipple part broke off. LOL! It's prolly not as funny on here, but it was a "you had to hear it from her" moment. When we were on our way to get gas, we almost got into a car crash! Because Lindsey is just a crazy driver who doesnt hold the steering wheel when she's talking to you. S'all good us three had fun on the way to downtown LA. We went to Santee Alley. I felt like I was the only asian there except for the vietnamese retailers. A few hours later, Sheri and Jimmy met up with us and we ended up eating at Rock'n Fish at the Nokia Theatre. That place was so expensive. I paid $30 for my food which was reaally good Salmon, garlish mashed potatoes, spicy macaroni n cheese, and an arnold palmer. The whole time we were eating, Sheri was talking about how great of a job Esprit was, she ended up convincing me to give it a shot. Then I told Kfed how great of a job it was so now were considering on leaving Pacsun. Now we have an interview this Thursday! Wish Kfed and I luck!

xoxo

1 comment: