Saturday, March 7, 2009

Senior Ditch Day I

Today was such a long day for "SDD". I'd go into all the details, but lets make it short and sweet since I need to hit the sack. It started out with serving my detention from 7:27-7:57. Not bad at all. Lisa came to pick me up right after and we went straight to Aly's. Waited and waited til 10 a.m. when Kevin, Mistine, JT, Renee, and Josh got there.Jt drove Josh's car because they had to leave LA early, and Aly drove her truck. Before we started our little trip, we went to go pick up my $87 check. We had to decide whether to go on the 101 to Melrose or 340 to Glendale, Pasadena. We ended up going to Melrose. Half of ditch day was spent weaving in and out of stores down Melrose, the other half was just taking a stroll in the Kodak Theatre's indoor mall. Those two places are getting old, I go there too much. It was 3:30 pm and we decided to go back home. Traffic was a bummer as usual. I went home and took a nap. Woke up with a big headache around 7pm, and then took out my mom's car because my parents left to Chumash as usual. I wish I got to drive my mother's car more often. It's so smooth and lightweight, unfortunately; she doesnt trust me with it. I picked up Kevin, then drove to Jeann's new pad in Camarillo. Everyone got faded and blown except for me. I was the responsible designated driver. It didn't matter though. It wasn't a party anyways, it was just me, Kevin, James, Jeann, and Jimmy. Then at 1am. I had to pick up Kristine at work and drop off my boyfriend. What a long frickin day. I am exhausted; therefore, I shall sleeeep deep bcause tomorrow I have work. The following ditch day better be amazingly exciting!


goodnight xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, fun!
    Haha, your signature at the bottom reminds me of: "XOXO, gossip girl."

    ReplyDelete