Monday, March 9, 2009

thinking

Today I got to hang out with Ashley. We went to go jewelry shopping for Sadies at Amuse and ran into Tamara and Tina. Afterwards we parted from the two of them while Ashley and I went to T-shirt Warehouse, and met up with Mariana. I had to drive the van back home, so Mariana and Ashley followed me and I ended up riding with them. We decided to go thriftstore shopping. It was chill. I just wish I brought cash with me because I found decent cowboy boots and a couple of gold chains I wanted to cop.

Tonight, I had a talk with Sheri about a job at Esprit, but I'm hesitant on applying because I don't want to end up quitting again like Carters because of the environment or because I don't like the clothes. I had a talk with K-fed (I'm gonna type Kevin Tanghal's name as K-fed now because it mixes up with my boyfriend's and his name) about getting jobs, and he definitley had good points. It's making me think alot. I only have such little time to turn in my resume, but i dont know whether it's going to be the right decision. This is going to be hard...


PS. I was super early to first period today! Instead of being the usual late student always walkin-in, I was the 2nd person to come into class. It was weird because no one was really there except for this random guy, but oh well! I'm making a good change for myself (:

goodnight xoxo

1 comment: