Tuesday, March 17, 2009

wish me luck

To those of you who don't know, I'm entering the WetSeal ModelSearch 2009. I basically needed a head and body shot. I don't have time to do it since work is taking up my whole week. The only time I was free was today, and Friday. So I decided to hit up a few friends to take my headshot. Kfed was supposed to take it, but he had volleyball so James Mojica took them instead. Angeli was our assistant. We didn't have a legit reflector, but instead we used a car shade, but it worked. We ended up taking pictures at Seabridge. Afterwards we went to Fantastic Chicken, said a quick "hello" to Geena at Marble Slab, then ate drunken chicken, pita, hummus, and blueberry muffins at Angeli's. MMM baby!Gosh her parents know how to cook. Their food's always bomb<3>

2 comments:

  1. you are gona do big thangs too :) we betta keep in touch! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many things to say about this quick & TTP blog:

    1. How cool about the model thang! I can totally picture you doin' that.
    2. Boo, for Kebean, for missing out on the the first step on making history.
    3. What's Fantastic Chicken?
    4. MMMMM, pita & hummus. MY BFFLs!

    ReplyDelete