Saturday, March 14, 2009

just trust

__Sadies 2009.
What can I say, it was fun. The DJ never listens. He didn't put in alot of the songs people requested there was a loonggg list of songs we wanted him to play, and we said not alot of old school, yet he does the opposite. He played old school throughout the whole dance, and alot of Beyonce and techno. Afterwards, the hotel party went downwards toward the end, and Dan is stupid for saying people got arrested. And that's how you start rumors. On the brighter note, my boyfriend likes my friends (:

__Work.
The following morning, I thought I was going to wake up with a big headache. suprisingly, i woke up feeling mm mm good. Work was fun. I had something to do throughout my whole shift. Getting people to spend $40+ was a fun challenge. I had to give out at least 50 Pacloots. If you spend 40 bucks+ you get a pacloot and its a $25 off coupon that you use when you spend at least $50. and I got all into it and ending up giving out 66 Pacloots! I asked if I could have my own pizza party haha, but my manager said I get something better. Hopefully he keeps his word! Good news too! I'm getting more hours.

___Trust.

My dad and I have gotten close ever since I've gotten my permit. We hang out more than my mom now. My mom doesn't trust me with driving yet. She's a lame foo. I hardly talk to her nowadays, but on random occasions I tell her what's up with my life, she never asks, but I just tell her like it is. It's weird when my dad sees his friend or coworker, and he ALWAYS has to introduce me to them, I feel like he shows me off like a trophy or prize. For example, I went to pick him up at a party today, and he told me to come down so I could meet all his friends. I kind of didn't want to, but I was hungry. There was this one lady who he calls his "best friend", and she made me feel comfortable, and she even stayed with me and sang karaoke throughout the whole night. Anyways, my dad said my face looks like I'm a kind person. I've never heard him say anything like that -EVER . It was weird. Maybe it's just his "drunk talkin"


This was long.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. _SADIES 2009
    I had a lot of fun (: Next time, we need a house to party at. We'll save money and we for sure won't get kicked out. Your bf is really cool too!

    _WORK
    66 pacloots?! Daaaamn! Good job hayleeeee <3

    _TRUST
    I wna get closer to my dad. Maybe I should get my license haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought they had to spend 50 to get pacloot!! >=/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, I like this entry alot for some reason.

    ReplyDelete