Thursday, March 26, 2009

Esprit

So I've havent gone to sleep yet and its 1:44am. Its hard to sleep because I've been thinking about my interview for today! Gosh I get butterflies everytime I think about my interview. I dont even know what to wear. My resume isn't completely finished yet. I still need to do my reference, bt thats cake. Although, Im having difficulty trying to find out different responsibilities for my past retail jobs. Its hard because the duties for alot of retail stores are the same, and I dont want to sound repetitive on my resume. I'm going to do my best and impress the Esprit manager because she's only looking for 18 year olds and up. Unfortunately, I'm still 17 until October 4th. I just hoping I have a chance. I should try catching some rest.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I thought you said: "Esprit" during ASB today!
    I didn't realize it was pronounced like with a silent "t."
    Actually, I didn't even know the company was still alive. BECAUSE, they were big in the 90s, no? I always find bitchin' sweaters of theirs at thrift stores, BUT, I never have enough money for it.

    ReplyDelete