Monday, April 6, 2009

Didnt think I had a chance.

I never thought I'd actually the first round of the WetSeal Model Search. Since the associates at wetseal made me feel like I didnt have a chance in winning. Im glad to say Im really proud of a goal I've mos def acomplished. If it wasnt for all the people that helped make it happen, I wouldn't have anything to look forward to right now and also wouldnt have been where I am at right now. Now I know you've probably watched it, but it wont hurt to watch it again because the top 100 views get to move onto the final round which my video and my photos will be on the wetseal website and everyone gets to vote on who the winner should be. Wish me luck!





2 years and 2 monthssss anniversary <3 aaah we took Chiko to the Santa Monica Promenade and had dinner at Yangtze. Went into Esprit for the first time! Gosh, they have clothes that I would wear. The florals, boots, cardigans, scarves, gladiators- it has that bohemian chic vibe to it 'cept Im not into those long white flowy skirts that are half dyed.. Their men's section is pretty cool too, but I'm guessing the whole store's theme was "Spring purple" the men and womens were mostly purple. Cant wait to work there next week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment