Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Break Day 1

I took my Spring Break earlier than everyone else. Today was Day 1 of my spring break.It was actually pretty cool! I was late to school so my mom took me back home and ended up just going to the Esprit orientation. It was fun! Probably the best job orientation I've ever gone to. I've never had fun in an orientation before besides this one. Maybe because they had alot of food and alot of group effort. Or maybe because I have the coolest co-workers ever.

No school for me tomorrow! Spring break day 2 tomorrow will be spent with my coworkers for a jobtraining at the Santa Monica Promenade! I'm excited!Too bad Kfeds goin to miss out! I have a feeling I'm going to end up splurging my money on food-not clothes, but FOOD. I need to stop being a fatass sometimes. fack fack fack. we'll see what happens haha



oooooo's only ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment