Sunday, April 12, 2009

spring break day 4

Happy Easter Sunday! Spring break has been pretty cool. Althouh, my money has been splurged at Santa Monica. I have to wait for my next two paychecks in order to get my prom ticket, dress, yadayada. Yesterday, I was so bummed because plans that were made didn't work out. I thought it was goin to be like that the whole day so I was pretty hopeless on having a good Spring Break. Everyone was working, few people bailed, some werent down, and Jeann and I were planning to go to Pasadena and shop and pick up Sara, but I guess she was going in town instead with Sean and his friend, Cindy. So that got me stoked! Happy Belated Birthday Sean! Jeann had a little kickback in camarillo. I hate being lightweight. Tina Ashley Tamara Mistine and Jt left a little bit earlier than Kevin and I. But it was good company. I got to chill with sara and jeann, havent kicked it with them in awhile.


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love your song.
    Hayle, you always find the coolest songs!

    ReplyDelete