Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This is just the beginning

4 more days until ASB KnottsBerryFarm field trip
5 more until ASB Banquet
2 more Triton Talk shows left
7 days of actual "school" left
10 school days left til GRADNITE
12 school days until graduation-

It was just like last week when everyone was excited to go to Senior Sunrise and officially be a big person on campus. And it was just like yesterday when everyone was excited for prom, but all of that has passed by.

to pacifica seniors, this might be the last time where we will catch each others eyes, and embrace each other while time ticks.
Don't wait till highschool reunion to say what you have to say, do what you gotta do, meet who you wanna meet. Time is giving everyone a chance to do this now.


Honestly, I'm scared of the future As I get closer and closer to actually "growing up" I don't want to. I want time to take everything slow because I need to cherish every second of this. Every second that I'm in high school, so I can look back and tell myself I left a good ass mother fucking footprint at Pacifica because FORSURE i hella lived this year up.

Who will I lose touch with and who will be willing enough to keep in touch with? Whos gonna be there through tough and goodtimes? I honestly, dont know. Everyone's going to be leaving. It makes me sad thinking about it because I know it's not going to be the same. The rest of my friends are moving out of this bubble, and the others are staying. Which friends are going to come visit me back in Oxnard and say. "I miss you HAYLE of course I didnt forget about you- lets catch up!" It better be every single one of you ahaha dont forget about me putooohs. All of you guys make sure you have a webcam so we can have group webcam chatting!


I'm gonna go do my makeup work now so i can actually graduate (:

xoxo
hayle

No comments:

Post a Comment