Saturday, January 17, 2009

back to one

Im going to be blogging again. My first blog in years. Lets make this one long, and since Kevin told me to make an account, why not make this useful. I doubt anyone's really going to read this, but I actually like going through all the posts that I wrote years later, and see how my life was before. This whole weak has been a pretty darn good mess. It started out really stressful, but then everything just started pulling itself together.I'm so relieved Ive finished my research paper. It feels soo good to have all the weight off your shoulder. the after-effects of procrastination is such a bitch. Its funny how I'd tell myself never to procrastinate, yet I know I'm going to be doin it again in the future. Anyways, I need to be getting my grade up, I mos deff do not want to take Filar's class again. She needs to hurry up and put my research grade in. so far it's a 46%=F! but we'll see how I do by next week.

Yesterday, Kevin and I went to the homeless shelter to get our community service hours signed. I really don't mind serving at the Rescue Mission again tho. It makes me feel good that I'm doing a good deed. But anyways that would do my grade really good right now! Afterwards, I met up with Lisa, she was soo frusterated I was scared to ride in her car. She sped through downtown and honked at everything in her way. We almost rear-ended someone and the stuff in the back ended up in the front. I calmed her down by asking her if she wanted food-my treat! but I guess she said she was going to be fine. Fortunately, we made it at Thousand Oaks safe. We met up with all the homegirls, but they already finished their food, so Lisa and I ate everyones left overs because we didnt feel like spending money. Then we had some bombbb cheesecake. Our table was too loud I think the table right next to us were getting really annoyed because they didnt smile or talk to each other at all. It was really fun hanging out with HARMED. Everyone exchanged presents and I got cool stuff from renee and a lil sumsumm. Then these two old people came up to us and told us to quiet down next time. Grandpa was aaall mad. But then they said they were just joking, but whatever- they probably really werent. Lisa and I left the mall and went to the basketball game. It was a pretty intense game, unfortunately we lost, but its cool. Afterwards, we were all planning to meet up at Kevin's for a lil sumsum. Unfortunately, Lisa's car overheated and her oil was low. So we had to pull over somewhere. It felt like an adventure because I've never been in a situation like that with my friends. Im surprised Mariana knew wassup with Lisa's car. After Tamara and Kevin picked all our asses up we went to Kevins and just chilled in his backyard. It was pretty cool. Especially Mariana's farting stories. Anyways, his backyard is a nice place to look at stars, or maybe the sky was just really clear.

I wrote alot for my first blog, but I'm going to have to get ready for work and then Kevin's party after. Todays gonna be great! I can feel it inside my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment