Monday, January 19, 2009

toilet water

I dropped my phone in the toilet! I never thought I would ever come across a situation like that before. It started when I was in the process of pulling my pants down and then i here a loud "PLOK!". OH GEEEZ. My phone fell out of my back pocket. Without hesitation I plunged my hand into the toilet water and grabbed it out. Luckily, the toilet water was clean...hopefully. I quickly took out the battery and my sim card then I hurried to my laptop and searched up "what to do when dropped phone in toilet". I read that I'm not supposed to use a blow dryer, and to use a vacuum instead. So, I unscrewed all the parts on my phone then thoroughly vacuumed it. Afterwards, it told me to soak it in uncooked rice..WTF. So I did what it told me to do. I hope this method works. I have my fingers crossed.

Oh and my day was okay, kind of boring, but whatever. I bought my boyfriend cans
and cans of hearty soup since he was sick, and I went to go visit him and heat him up some good ol' clam chowder soup, which was bomb by the way. It's pretty cool having to drive now.





No comments:

Post a Comment