Thursday, January 29, 2009

random shmandom

The weather in Oxnard is just like a moody bitch on her period. In mornings it's cold so then it makes me think it's going to be cold throughout the whole day so I end up wearing warm-warm clothes, but then later in the afternoon it's like 80's outside. what the eff is up with that. It ruins my outfit plans on the real.

Anyways today was a typical day at school nothing special. After school was fun though. Kevin picked me up, and we cooked pancakes then played video games. He got mad at me because everytime the zombies would start eating me up he'd have to save me but he'd end up dying cuz the zombies start eating him up too so we just stopped. We got super hungry kinds so we went to Taco Bell and bought some nachoes and frutista. We're fucking fat. We went through the drive thru twice to get more nachos, but he knocked my nachos over and it spilled in the car. Afterwards, we got food coma and fell asleep in the Taco Bell parking lot.

OH! i finally found my green Volcom wallet! Thank you JT! It's been missing ever since Black Friday. I had been accusing the wrong people and searching at the wrong places when it had to be where I least expected it to be- American Apparel. It feels good to have my wallet back. Half of my life is in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment