Saturday, January 31, 2009

just a paint scratch

Last night was so boring I decided to go out. As I came back to the north from visiting Kevin, I decided to go put $2 for gas at Chevron. It was the dumbest idea ever. I scraped my dads van with the white pole near the gaspump. I didnt even see it! I was just out of it since I was super sick and had a major headache. The paint scratches were about a foot and a half long above the left back tire. Although there were no dents or major damages, I panicked and called my dad immediately. I called him and said, "Pick me up at Chevron because I hit-" he didnt even let me continue! he hung up so I waited for him. He came three minutes later assuming he drove there,but he actully ran! OMG ahaha I didnt think it was that a big of a deal, but I guess he thought I hit someone so he panicked. Thats what people get when you dont let them finish talking. So I explained everything and he was really relieved. We decided to go to Kragen and get a special product to remove the paint scratches. The worker was reaally nice he decided to help out remove the paint. Turns out one of the workers told me he thought I was cute aha but whatever. So we were all outside tryna remove the paint, and it finally did. The car looks back to what it was before with very tiny minor scratches, but it's fine you can hardly see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment