Tuesday, January 20, 2009

new driver

I thought today was going to be a relaxing day since this whole week would be minimum day/no school, but it wasn't. Ive been driving around ALOT ever since I received my drivers license. Today my parents gave me the opportunity to have the car for the whole day, which was pretty suuuhweet. After school, I picked up kevbaby, and drove around looking for somewhere to eat. Finally, we ended up at Jack In the Box and ordered the Jumbo Deal. It's a pretty good deal with a meal consisting of 2 tacos, fries, and a jumbo jack burger(sourdough please). Afterwards, I drove us to Camarillo to buy my mom a fruitfillinged cake at BreadBasket- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA! I basically spent all of my money today. I currently have $12 in my debit. How depressing. Anyways, as we were heading back home, Kevin insisted we take the freeway. As confident as I was in driving, I did. It wasn't bad at all. Surprisingly, I wasnt even nervous merging into the freeway. It felt like I was driving in the backroads of Camarillo because all the cars were going about 60 mph. The heat was so irritating today; even though, I managed to run a few errands. My plan for the whole day was, school, port hueneme, oxnard, camarillo, oxnard, port hueneme, oxnard, home. how EXHAUSTING!


goodnight world.

-hayle

No comments:

Post a Comment