Saturday, January 24, 2009

$$$

UGH I need to find a new job. Yesterday I came to Pacsun to pick up my check. I got a lousy paycheck. It was a "trip" though, LITERALLY. I tripped over the phone cord before i left and slid on the floor. It was sooo funny haha but I'm over it. I'm thinking about waitressing at a nice restaurant. Maybe I'll just wait until the new promenade opens. Anyways I need to stop spending money. I've learned that everytime I go out, I spend money; therefore, I shall stay home forever and save up because going out= $$$$ ughh. Whatever, I need to stop my bad shopping habits. Ive been currently shopping every single week. I don't want to end up saying, "Truelife, I'm a shopaholic" or hide from Rent-A-Center and get all my belongings taken away.

Today was tiring. I woke up early in the morning to get the car and go to Crowne Plaza to help set-up for Senior Ball. I took the freeway the 3rd time today. Although, it was rather scary. This putalady didn't even have enough space to merge into my lane because she was so close to me, and she still signaled so I got scared, and tried switching lanes, but then another car was right there, so the whole time I was going really fast I was swerving not knowing what to do. I was in between the two lanes kind of, but the other car cooperated-thank God or else I could have gotten in my first accident. The view at where Senior Ball is being held at is beautiful. Now that I'm at home bored out of my mind, I wish me and Kevz ended up going. I'm pretty sure we wouldve ended up having a blast, plus the after party at the penthouse. OH WELL! sadies and prom yo. After setting up, I was heading to the thriftstores down Main Street since I dont have money to shop now, but my key wouldnt come out of the ignition so I had to go to a random tire place and ask this guy to take it out for me. Afterwards, I continued my journey, and ended up just buying a belt for a dollar. For some odd reason tho, I get itchy every time i go into thrift stores.


Anyways! the movie Paul Blart:Mall Cop is hilarious. I recommend everyone to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment