Saturday, January 24, 2009

whispering eye


I MISSS YOU FISHEYE THO! =(

Dear fisheye, I miss you dearly. For all the memories that you helped me take. For all the pictures that you flashed for my keepsake. I miss you. I'm sorry for the scratches you got on your precious white skin. I promise I'll take care of you once you work again. We'll be best friends forever and I wont lose you never. I won't take you for granted because you know how much you mean to me.You were once a present, now my past but why cant you be the future to guide me though the path. Ill replace your batteries just to show flattery or maybe store you with film if thats not enough. But pleaaaase work again because I need your eye and even though, I hope you didn't say goodbye.

rest of the photos: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v678/hayle2sha/fisheye/







1 comment: