Wednesday, February 4, 2009

back to dancing

I was looking through a few old pictures from last year, and boyy do I miss dancing. I kind of want to dance again. Actually not kinda, but I do. I just don't want to go back into Emanon anymore since I'll be graduating soon and besides, all the Undeclared alumni's took over and theres only a few Emanon OGs remaining. Seeing my friends making it into Mavyn Marvels makes me wanna try outt. AAAH, I prolly suckk alottt now. I need training again. Anyways, I plan on joining a collegiate team once I graduate. Im kind of intimidated and scared because Ive havent danced in awhile. Ugh, I need to start getting into it again tho. I miss all the comps. I miss going to practice all the time even though I hated going to practice and not doing shit. I miss learning new routines. I miss dancing everywhere because all the choreo that was taught would always get stuck in your head- now, i dont even remember the choreo to alot of the songs I learned over the past two years Ive been dancing. I miss those hardcore 15 hour practices from 7 in the morning till 10 at night shit. I miss the adrenaline of performing and hoping not to mess up because everyone depends on everyone to do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment