Wednesday, February 18, 2009

flying by

Perfect weather just always puts me into a great mood. I'm excited for tomorrow and Friday's weather because it's going to be much warmer than usual. It's about time! I don't have much warm clothes anyways. I'm excited for my paycheck because spring clothes are already in stores and that means colorful happy clothes!

Anyways, today was cool. After school, Kevin picked me up and we went to the 99cents store to grab some food so we could cook at his pad. Watched Step Brothers but fell asleep on half of it because we got food coma. We were supposed to run to the beach, but I guess we're doing that tomorrow. So then he dropped me off home, but I didnt want to stay home because I never get to hang out with my friends as much anymore so I took the opportunity to ask everyone what they were up to. I got super excited because Lisa was down to chill. I just love how she's down! I think I mentioned that already in another blog, but whatever-she really is tho. I love her company (: So we picked up Ashley and went to the mexican foodplace behind Mcdonald's. They have bombbb melon juice and free nacho salsas, but my boyfriend makes better melon juices and strawberry banana smoothies. yummm. Afterwards, we dropped off Ashley at her house, and Lisa and I just cruised around Oxnard trying to hit up people, but no one was down to chill. wackasses! We ended up at the new neighborhood right next to seabridge. I found a car that was a white Infiniti G20 for $1,900. It was decent! I called the number on the car, and the guy said it had 140kmiles on it already. I showed my dad after Lisa dropped me off home and after picking up Kristine. He wants me to pick a better nicer looking car. My mom wasnt down for the car because she doesnt want me calling triple A everyday if I end up buying it.

1 comment: