Sunday, February 15, 2009

four day good life

The past days have been so much fun! Tamara's party was banginnn. Ive havent partied ever since New Year's Eve. Valentine's day with kbaby just for a little bit was sweet too. He took me out for sushi at Sushi Planet before work. The Oh My God Roll and Hole In One Roll was delissshh. I didnt wanna go to work, but sometimes you just gotta get that casshh money. I barely get hours anyways, so whatevers. But Shawn told Kevin and I last night that we were going to get more hours at Pacsun. Thats in April tho. Thing is, I dont even know if I'm still gonna be working there. Good news by the way! My dad told me he's getting me a car around April-June. Im excited because it sucks borrowing instead of having your own. Also, Im super duper excited for tomorrow! Its gonna be a fun-filled snow day at Frazier Park. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment