Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oxnard the real vc

After my boyfriend dropped me off from Seabridge, Lisa and I didnt have anything to do, after the soccer game so we came over to Tinas house where Tina, Ashley and Tamara were watching HSM3. When the movie was over, we watched ABDC and decided to imitate the "long handed" magic trick. We decided to go out and do something because it was a Friday, so on our way out, there was this weird guy that popped out of nowhere. He was flirting with Tina trying to get her to suscribe to a magazine. I got it on camera. While I was recording all of this, and an idea popped up. I decided to make a documentary which would be episodes of our senior year. So I started recording throughout the whole night. We strolled to IN n Out, Jamba Juice, Colonia, then the Battle of the Bands to watch Nick and Juby perform. We waited for Nick's performance for 2 hours when he said he was coming up in 30 minutes well-SIKE. We felt out of place, it was weird, but we saw PHS alumnis, a big crowd of OHS kids, and a few of CI's kids. Juby gave us lyrics to sing along to the songthey made. I thought it was only us who were gonna sing along in the crowd, but surprisingly Nick's huge fanbase were singing too! It was cool, but too bad they didn't place, it was really good too. His girlfriend's voice reminds me of the band Meg and Dia. Anyways I finished Episode 1 of "Oxnard:The Real VC". I'm currently workign on it right now so hold your horses. If you're lucky, you can get a chance of being in the video. Here is the SNEAKPEAKPREVIEW:

2 comments:

  1. lmao! no, your fisheye covers more area. the circle around your pictures means that the focal length is less than 10mm.

    ReplyDelete