Friday, February 13, 2009

been great.

life has been treatin me pretty good lately. I'm thankful for getting away from all the stressin lately. It's like everything has turned around in one day, and my life all of a sudden is soo good. Anyways, after venting out my feelings last week, Ive made huge progress. Ive been hanging out with my frineds recently and its definitely the good life. Im so much happier. Today was so fun-filled! After easy-ass school, Kbaby picked me up and we watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Oddly, my boyfriend and I were drooling on how pretty Mila Kunis was ahaha she looks way prettier in the movie than on "That 70's Show". Afterwards we ate Mcdonald's and Lisa picked me up to go to Mistine's house to "practice" singing for the talent show-which im doubting will happen because Aly always changes her mind last minute. Mistine had bombb pineapple by the way. After Josh and Renee left Mistine's pad, Aly, Lisa, Mistine, and I had our bonding time. It was cute. We were bobbing our heads and dancing on the couch while singing to random songs on Mistines ipod with her $5 Camp Rock speakers. We got so into all the songs that we ended up migrating to the garage and recording ourselves dancing to old Emanon sections. Since Mistine had work, Aly decided to take her, so we all left and Lisa and I rolled to Baskin Robbins then to ASB set up for the Valentines Dance. I gotta admit. It was soo much fun! Too much happened so I'll just leave everyone curious AHAHA lik e anyone cares anyways. Jamba Juice was being served in the lobby, and that shiiz was so damn good esp. cuz it was really hot inside the gym. After the adventure of Lisa and I, we grabbed a bite to eat at In n Out and saw random ass people, and madd cops. I saw about 10 cops tonight and they were all in bunches. Look out for cops tomorrow! Gosh I just love Lisa shes always so down for anythinng. We had such a great time tonight despite the fact that last night was definitely not good.but anyyyways Im super exhausted so ill stop here. gooodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment