Thursday, February 26, 2009

not friday yet

Today was better than yesterday. School wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Every period was interesting. First period, piano was chill as usual, and this time I wasn't late. Inbetween first and second, I chilled at the Triton Talk studios, and I had my usual laughing moments here and there. Second, I had a good nap and watched a documentary about the secret service, which was pretty informative. Fourth, I went to the PAC with my english class and watched KNS. Jonathan and I managed to get free cd's, but I got the bootlegged ghetto version of the mothafuckin cd. It's whatevers tho cuz theyre whatevers. They need to chill with their blingblaang and outfits. Seriously, what is up with the rhinestones man. Anyways, fourth was chill as usual- just started making a boombox for Sadies. I'm excited for Sadies by the way. I think because picking an outfit for the pictures gets me excited. I like planning alot. When it comes to planning on going somewhere, I like to check out reviews, directions,pictures and alla that good stuff so I'm prepared. So back to the story, as I was leaving the campus, these two girls get caught ditching and one of the carts were chasing them, and they started running. It got intense cuz they were running and dodging the cars across Gonzales Rd. I dont know what happened to them stupidheads after. Theyre pretty thug for tryna dodge all the cars though. They almost got hit! After all the excitement, my boyfriend picked me up and we went to KFC then workedout our abs, ate, napped, and got ready for the talent show around 6. Hooray for emanon for winning best dance. Adrian and Mariana were pretty darn good being emcees.I couldnt get over the part when Adrian was trying to check if the mic was working and he was going, "tickle tickle.." My boyfriend likes Adrian (: no homo. he says he has a good character. I told him that Adrian has this good positive aura thats always inviting. Thats why I like being around optimistic people who are down for the filimexilackinese hood.

goodnight loves.

above is the imitation of the miranda cosgrove smileee!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA. Well, Kevin's a damn good character himself, too.
    :)

    HAHA, the Miranda Cosgrove picture is Fularious!

    ReplyDelete