Monday, February 16, 2009

vocals

Unfortunately, snow day got canceled because of the dumb weather. They closed off a few roads nearby Frazier Park, and none of my friends have tire chains for their cars. So instead, my cousin took me to the mall because she has a $223 gift card from Abercrombie. I dont know how or why but my uncle's boss can give you a $200 giftcard for a benjamin. Dont ask because idk how.Almost each individual in my whole family has at least a hundred dollars giftcard from A&F. Its so weird. I guess It's a family thing. We all go to the mall together sometimes and just use up giftcards from Abercrombie. Anyways, Kristine got me a few clothes. Im such a lucky cousin! Afterwards, we got hungry so we went to Great Wall Mongolian BBQ. If you ever think about eating there, bring me because I can pack a bowl real good! That sounds like something else, haha but really, i can! I can fill up three foamtrays out of one smallass bowl. I learned from the people in line packing their bowl. All it takes is organizing and flattening out your meats.

So the talent show auditions are coming up, and Aly wants me to sing with her. I'm hesitant about it because I cant really sing as well as her and I dont wanna crack or make a fool out of myself how bad I can sing. Recently, Jesus asked me to sing backup vocals for him too! So maybe I just really need to practice because the talent show is next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment